A restored maisonette in the heart of Spili, just 20 minutes from the south coast
With a charming terrace
Over its two storeys, the house has a gross floor area of 132m² and excluding the outdoor spaces a net internal area of 105m².
The house is to be sold furnished and includes an electric stove, dining room table, washing machine, refrigerator, patio table, bed, mattress and other small electrical implements.
The property has an enclosed courtyard facing the street with a built-in woodshed and room for a table and 2 chairs plus plants.
The renovation of the property included anti-seismic strengthening of the entire structure, yet it was able to retain some of the old stone walls. There is extensive insulation including double glazed windows with mosquito nets, modern plumbing, electric wiring, fast internet access and a solar panel for hot water and independent central heating. Both the courtyard and terrace have retractable awnings.
Spili offers the most welcome cool evenings during the summer. The area surrounding the village is a hikers dream and has many beautiful walks to enjoy.
The apartment consists of a very spacious living room with open plan kitchen, three bedrooms and one bathroom.
The ground floor has:
• A sizeable lounge with a glass-fronted, slow-burning fireplace which also heats the upper floor as well
• A dining area with direct access to the kitchen and pantry
• An entrance hall, a guest bathroom with a shower, and a storage room
The upper floor consists of:
• A master bedroom which has access to a large terrace that provides outstanding views of the village, surrounding valley and hills
• An en-suite bathroom with a shower and a washing machine
On the roof, there is a second storage room and a room for the central heating boiler and 500-litre fuel tank.
The property is in impeccable condition, with no work needed.