A restored maisonette in the heart of Spili, 20 minutes from the south coast.
With a charming terrace
On its two levels the house has a gross floor area of 132 m2 and excluding the outdoor spaces a net internal area of 105 m2.
The house is to be sold furnished including electric stove, dining room table, clothes washer, refrigerator, patio table and bed and mattress and other small electrical implements.
The property has an enclosed courtyard facing the street with a built in wood shed and room for a table and 2 chairs and plants.
Both the courtyard and terrace have retractable awnings.
The conversion includes anti-seismic strengthening of the entire structure while maintaining some of the old stone walls. There is extensive insulation including double glazed windows with mosquito nets, modern plumbing and electric wiring, fast internet access and a solar panel for hot water and independent central heating.
Spili offers the most welcome cool evenings during the summer .The area surrounding the village is a hikers dream with many beautiful walks.
The apartment consists of a very spacious living room with open plan kitchen, three bedrooms and one bathroom.
The ground floor offers:
• A sizeable lounge with a glass fronted slow burning fireplace which through a system of pipes heats the upper floor as well.
• A dining area with direct access to the kitchen and pantry.
• An entrance hall, a guest bathroom with shower and a storage room.
The upper floor offers:
• The master bedroom which has access to a large terrace with astounding views overlooking the village, surrounding valley and hills.
• An en-suite bathroom with shower and a washing machine.
On the roof there is a second storage room and a second room for the central heating boiler and 500 litre fuel tank.
The property is in impeccable condition, no works needed.